The Integrations Developer will be responsible in combining different software components into one unified solution. Integration Development happens at different stages and phases of software implementation which includes management and development of APIs, data connectivity, applications implementation, and device integration.
The role would also involve interfacing with non-technical individuals either from internal teams or clients and must be able to have a good command and understanding of technical terms involving software development and implementation jargons. A good command of English both in written and verbal communications are required.
We are looking for an Individual with strong skills and experience in the following:
- Proficient in using the Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) data integration package
- Design and Develop SQL Scripts, Procedures, Views and other database objects as needed· With
- Experience in developing, managing and integrating APIs using any of the API platform such as Boomi and/or Mulesoft platform
- Cloud development and implementation preferably in MS Azure Cloud Platform
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to deploy and build Microsoft Business Integrations Solutions (SSIS/DTS)
- Software Development experience in C# .NET experience is an advantage
- With 3 or more years of experience in any of the following:
- RDBMS Experience in MS SQL Server 2016 and higher version
- Full Software Development Life Cycle
· Additional Functions that may be required to perform the Job functions include:
- Understanding of Data parsing algorithms
- Understanding of how transport technology works
- Understanding of encryption methodologies
- Understanding of Web Services
- Understanding of Web Servers such as IIS, Apache, etc.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related courses
- Three or more years of experience in Information Technology, Software Development or Integrations Development